-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
Yo, I was on a voice call with my buddy
×
Welcome to the Kunena forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Yo, I was on a voice call with my buddy
Less
More
-
Posts: 119
-
Thank you received: 0
-
-
1 year 2 months ago #3728
by pepkoakrapo
Yo, I was on a voice call with my buddy in Toronto — we’re roasting each other as usual — and he goes, “If you’re so good, prove it at
Peterborough Casino
.” Thought he was full of crap, but I googled it and there it was, all nice and tidy. Ended up joining out of sheer pettiness, and now I’m neck-deep in slots and Canadian banter. Honestly? Worth it just for the smug look I’ll have when I beat him next round. Canada’s got a surprise or two up its sleeve.
Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.
-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
Yo, I was on a voice call with my buddy
Time to create page: 0.648 seconds