school and education

Contactez-nous

 +237 222 223 843

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The Best Penis Extender: My True Story, Experience and Results

More
1 year 4 days ago #4161 by drakenepgo
How I Found the Best Penis Extender – My Detailed Experience with Quick Extender Pro



When I started searching for the best penis extender, I reviewed a number of popular devices. My main comparison was between SizeGenetics , Male Edge, and Quick Extender Pro . All of them are known products with documented use, but I wanted to choose the one that had the right balance of price, features, accessories, and expected results.




Initial Comparison
SizeGenetics has a reputation as a classic extender with comfort pads and a history of users reporting steady results. Male Edge is a more simplified rod device with adjustable straps, but it lacks additional parts and flexibility.

Quick Extender Pro stood out because of its double strap system (DSS) for stability, different traction levels, and specific package options, including one for curvature correction. After considering these aspects, I decided that Quick Extender Pro offered the most complete solution for a structured program.




Why I Selected Quick Extender Pro
The final decision was based on practical points:
- It included a secure DSS attachment system to prevent slipping.
- Packages ranged from basic to advanced, allowing for a clear upgrade path.
- There was a package designed for Peyronie’s and curvature, showing medical application.
- The Deluxe Limited Edition had all spare parts included, reducing the need for separate orders.

With these advantages, it became clear that Quick Extender Pro provided the most value for long-term use compared to SizeGenetics and Male Edge.




Ordering and Package Details
I ordered the Deluxe Limited Edition for $349 and used the DealDay discount code to receive 20% off. The shipment arrived complete and included:
- Base unit with extension rods for gradual adjustment
- DSS double strap system with spare straps
- High-tension springs for controlled traction
- Multiple extension bars to cover different lengths
- Comfort pads and spare parts for replacement
- Hard storage case for organization
- Hand pump included to support comfort adjustments

This package provided everything necessary for continuous use without requiring additional purchases. The inclusion of spare parts was important because it meant I could continue without interruptions if one component wore out.




Assembly Process
The assembly process was methodical and supported by the instruction manual. I connected the base ring, inserted the adjustable rods, attached the tension system, and secured the straps with the DSS method. The hand pump that came in the set allowed fine adjustment of comfort during longer sessions. After a few uses, the assembly became routine and straightforward. Having multiple rods of different sizes helped to gradually increase traction as progress was made.




Routine and Usage
I created a structured routine:
- Week 1–2: 2 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Week 3–6: 3–4 hours per day, gradually increasing
- Month 2–3: 5–6 hours per day
- Month 4–6: 6–8 hours per day, 5–6 days per week

This progressive approach allowed tissues to adapt gradually. The DSS system kept the device stable even at higher traction, reducing interruptions. With the included spare straps and rods, I could adjust length without pausing my program. Tracking monthly results confirmed steady progress over six months.




Results After Six Months
Using Quick Extender Pro consistently for half a year produced measurable gains of more than two inches, which matched the documented outcomes of traction-based devices. The additional hand pump in the set supported comfort during extended sessions. The combination of structured routine and complete package ensured that training could continue without issues.




Conclusion
After testing and comparing, I can confirm that Quick Extender Pro is the best penis extender for structured use. It provided stability, a complete package, and clear results within six months. For users considering an extender, the Deluxe Limited Edition is a strong option because it includes all required parts, spare items, and even the hand pump.

Recommendation: The Quick Extender Pro Deluxe Limited Edition priced at $349 becomes more affordable with the DealDay discount code, which reduces the price by 20%. This package gives everything needed for a long-term program without additional purchases.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Contactez -nous

 +237 222 223 843