-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
A buddy was roasting
×
Welcome to the Kunena forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
A buddy was roasting
Less
More
-
Posts: 119
-
Thank you received: 0
-
-
1 year 1 day ago - 1 year 1 day ago #4212
by pepkoakrapo
A buddy was roasting me for being “boring” with my usual habits, so I gave in and tried
https://gangsta-casino.org.uk/
just to shut him up. Honestly, I didn’t think I’d enjoy it, but damn, I ended up spending an entire evening messing around there. The pace kept me hooked, and I kept telling myself “just one more,” like I always do with these things. There’s something addictive about not knowing what’s going to happen next, and I was way too into it for my own good. Now my buddy teases me even harder because I’m the one bringing it up all the time.
Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.
-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
A buddy was roasting
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds