-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
betlion
×
Welcome to the Kunena forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
betlion
Less
More
-
Posts: 119
-
Thank you received: 0
-
-
11 months 2 weeks ago #4348
by pepkoakrapo
Good evening guys! So, I started playing
betlion aviator kenya
after seeing someone mention it on Twitter. I didn’t really believe people made money from such a simple game, but then I tried it myself. I started with just KES 100 and ended up cashing out at x28. Not a life-changer, but definitely satisfying. It’s now part of my daily routine when I’m chilling after work — just a few rounds to keep things interesting.
Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
-
Posts: 54
-
Thank you received: 0
-
-
10 months 3 weeks ago #4677
by Fertta34
Um amigo comentou sobre um site de jogos que oferecia boas promoções para portugueses, e resolvi dar uma olhada. Entrei no
play jonny
sem muitas expectativas, joguei algumas slots e, depois de algumas perdas, consegui uma grande vitória. Fiquei impressionado com a variedade de jogos e os bónus especiais para quem joga de Portugal. Agora recomendo a todos que queiram se divertir e tentar a sorte.
Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.
-
Forum
-
Main Forum
-
About you
-
betlion
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds